USA Haul

My friend went to the states as a foreign exchange student which was exciting, 
so I asked her if she would get some stuff for me and she kindly agreed.
I had a budget of Php2,000 and converted to dollars that's something like $46.
I am very happy and thankful with what I got, it really excites me to play around with these.

Eco Tools Eye Brush Set
$ 7.99 = Php.373.57
Eco Tools Eye Brush Set
$10.99 = Php 472.57

I have always wanted to try Eco Tools brushes because Ive heard
so many good reviews about them. The brushes are super soft and cute and
reasonably priced.
ELF Beauty Book Neutral eye
$5 = Php 215.00
 It come with 6 shadows, mini eyeshadow primer,
brown eye pencil and a sponge tip applicator.
Conair Double Ceramic 1 1/2 " Curling iron
$20.99= Php 902.57
I have always wanted a large barrel curling iron,
but its freaking expensive here in the Philippines.
Im super happy that my friend found this for me,
plus its dual voltage so it works perfectly with the outlets here in the Philippines,
the last thing I wanna happen is for this thing to explode!

I am very grateful for everything I got and I do think that I got my moneys worth.

With much love,
Lahlab