A Classic feel with Niña and Naomie

About a week ago I got the chance to do hair and makeup for my close friend
 Niña and her sister Naomie for a shoot.
I was super excited to do this and I had so much fun,
we talked a lot and made "cheka" during the process so it didn't feel like work at all.
They are gorgeous girls to begin with so galming them up was not difficult.
They wanted a classic look for this shoot and I was more than happy to create
my interpretation of a classic look.

Here are some photos

Niña Maey

Naomie Lee

The girls fresh out the makeup chair.

It was a wonderful experience and I learned so much.
I'm looking forward for more shoots and experience like this.. 

Photographer: Gio Pesodas
Studio: The Mangga Studio - Photography Studio for Rent
Makeup artist: Stephy .G (Lahlab)

I hope you like it as much as I do :)
With much love,
Lahlab



Comments