I LOVE San San Nail Polishes

You may have noticed that I always use San San Polishes on my nail design posts,
that is because they are super inexpensive and easy to work with.
One polish would cost Php. 37.00 which is 0.88 USD, that's less than a dollar.
You can find San San polishes in HBC stores here in the Philippines,
and if you do get the change to try them out I highly recommend you do.

Here are the colors that I currently have 


Heres how they look on the nails with 2 coats,
But for the Tropical Lemon I did about 3 coats.

Sorry if i didn't clean up the edges very well..
They look glossy even with out top coat on which is
another plus for me. I really like the opacity of the colors 
and its consistency. I will definitely be collecting more 
San San colors in the future. 
Which color do you like best?

With much love,
Steph-G


Comments

  1. thank you! I am following your blog, love your style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colors loving the violet glam. I'm your newwest follower.x
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following, I subscribed on you youtube channel and followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. Love those glossy colorful nails!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love SanSan Polishes too! I only have Cloudy Gray and Blue Sapphire though. Violet Glam looks so nice! I agree with you! They are really easy to work with :D

    Btw, i'm a new follower. Hope you could follow me back as well :D

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am currently following your blog, Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

      Delete
  5. I love the cloudy gray color the best....will be a fabulous color for this fall/winter season.
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment