What I Got For Christmas 2014

I was going back and fourth on whether I should blog about this or not that's why this is super late but a lot of youtuber and bloggers do it and I enjoy watching them I'm not trying to brag in any way this is how I show my appreciation to everyone who got me these gifts. I'm truly grateful for all the blessings even for the ones I don't realize I have for the gift of life, family, friends and love.


My mentor got me this awesome suitcase organizer I can put my underwear in here you know stuff you don't want spilling out your luggage and keep my accessories tangle free. I'm looking forward to visiting my brother in Singapore in 2015 so I'm definitely using this. Thank you Mrs. Emma

Astrid got me this cute pouch bag and in it is a cute animal print underwear which is funny because I got her something similar. Thank you Nerd!

Nin a frequent model and good friend of mine got in to baking recently so she gave us a cute box of brownies! they are really good and great job Nin for your first try! Thank you Nin!

My Ate Candice got me this Too Faced Color Confections palette! this is a Holidays set back in 2012 I think but it still very pretty and i especially love the bronzer's and you can never go wrong in giving me makeup. HAHA

She also got me and my mom a bunch of skin care from Dead Sea Treasures. Thank you Ate Candice!

 Kevin got me this Barbie makeup bag which I have been wanting for so so long I still love barbie if there's any way I could still have a little piece of my childhood with me all the time it would be this. I picked this one out because its plastic I can clean it easier and it very spacious.

He also got me a wireless mouse! My mouse was really  beat up and frustrating to use that's what you get for a cheap mouse but now I have this clean and wireless mouse and I couldn't be more happier about it I don't have to deal with tangles anymore and its soooo smooth to use. Thank yo Kevin!

I love trying out new brands of wet wipes I use it to remove my makeup so I cant run out of it. When my family and I went to S&R I saw this and I got really excited because there Burst Bees which is a well know brand but unfortunately this one STINGS and STINKS! I don't know why but when I sued it to remove my makeup I felt it sting my face especially on my eye area and it smalls awful.

My parents also got me this Holiday Set from MAC which I'm living to pieces. I got this back in November as an early Christmas present because I was afraid it would run out. I really want to expand my MAC  collection and these 5 pigments will surely fill it up. Thanks Mom and Dad!

During Christmas I'm bound to get at least one mini lotion and soap set and I get really hyped about this stuff because one their cute and two they make you smell like a backed cookie or cake. Thanks Mom!

My mom and I went in Call It Spring to check out their sale they I saw this and I immediately picked it up and tried it on then my brother came in and said "That's nice I can get you that as my Christmas present" and I was like "SCORE!". You know whats better than a sale? getting it for free! Thank yo Kuya Alain!

Ate Jen got me this yellow top from H&M and two black nail polishes which is so convenient because I ran out of black nail polish. I'm looking forward to wearing this top because I live and black, white and grey clothes so for 2015 I would like to add more color in my wardrobe.  Thank you Ate Jen!

Again thank you all for the present and to you as well for reading my post. As much as we love getting and giving gifts Christmas is about Jesus, Love, Family and Happiness and as the year 2015 come I wish you all the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR.

Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G






Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New year Stephy! :) Wow! You sure do get a lot of christmas presents :) i love almost everything! :)
    Best regards,
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a marvellous New Year :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the suitcase and the shoes!! Happy new year dear!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got lots of lovely presents! :) Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! amazing!!! kadaghan ba sa gifts ui!!!!! Happy Holidays Stephy!!! Sorry wa ko gift greetings lang hehehe <3 Those makeups are really great happy clients jud for sure!!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow I loved your presents! Your family and friends are awesome! :D Happy New Year Steph!

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your oxfords shoes!! <3 nice xmas gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful gifts, all of them:)
    fun post!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gifts, Steph! You got so many fabulous goodies, loving the MAC holiday set and the Too Faced palette,they look beautiful! :) I hope you had a fantastic start of 2015!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the two faced palette and the spring shoes!! such great gifts! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm inlove with the palette and shoes as well! haha

      Delete
  11. Lovely stuff! I should do this too one of these days! Haha! Happy New Year! :)

    Joanna | The Wunderkind

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New year :-) Thank you for sharing :-) I love the MAC set.
    zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love brownies :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow girl you got great stuffs! the Too Faced Color Confections palette is soo pretty, I hope you can do a review on that one.
    http://randomaholicchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Barbie makeup bag is such cutie! and Mac pigments set is really pretty!
    Happy New Year Steph!
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo many gifts! :D Your Too Faced Color Confections palette is too lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment