Portfolio: Hair and Airbrush Makeup for Debutante

Long time no post! I thought I would get more blogging done over the summer but I cant seem to find interesting content to put up and all I've been busy about are my client and driving lessons but now I'm done with lessons and I don't have any booking coming up I have more free time. I will be showing you pictures of my client Jasmine who had her 18th birthday which is also know as a debut party for gilrs here in the Philippines.

My set up for the day


Hair and Makeup Artist: Yours truly Steph G
Photographer: AbrahamMagarun
Location: Bayfront Hotel, Cebu

Comments

  1. Love love love this post Stephy! your client looks much more prettier because of your talented hands! Hope she had an amazing party! Congratulations on the job well done Steph!!! <3 amazed as always here!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she looks so pretty! you did a great job ^^I hope she had a wonderful celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows.
    airbrush makeup"
    Best airbrush makeup
    Best airbrush makeup kit
    Airbrush makeup machine
    "
    Airbrush makeup reviews"
    "
    Makeup"
    "
    Read more"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment